Research-l is an email discussion forum, sponsored by CRN, where cohousing researchers can connect and collaborate. Appropriate posts include:
- Inquiries about past cohousing research and available data
- Sharing new cohousing research
- Brainstorming research questions and methodological strategies
- Discussing organizational goals and logistics for CRN
- Outreach to form teams for specific research projects, presentations, and grant proposals
Work on specific projects should eventually be done off the list once a focused team has formed, checking in with the list intermittently for feedback, support, and project updates.
Once you subscribe, you will immediately be sent an e-mail message asking you to verify your subscription. The subject line will be: “Verify your cohousingresearchnetwork.org research-l subscription”. If you do not see it within 5 minutes, check your spam folder!