Newsflash! The Cohousing Association of the US is our fiscal sponsor. They are in the process of updating our donation page. Once it is up and running again, we will link to it from here.
If you would like to be notified when the page is ready, send us a quick note. Thank you!
Interested in making a big impact and help ensure that CRN’s projects serve everyone in our global community? You can make a one time or recurring donation. If you participate in end of year giving, please consider supporting us then. As a volunteer-run organization with no paid staff, every dollar we raise goes directly towards website hosting, security updates, site maintenance, technology software, projects and events.
Even a modest gift will help us.
Here’s some of what we’ve been up to recently….
- We executed three collaborative nation-wide studies of Cohousing, including setting a precedent for a 5-year cycle of recurring Cohousing community-level and household/individual-level surveys.
- Through these research efforts we provided material support for a doctoral dissertation and a master’s thesis.
- We presented research at the National Coho/US conference in Portland and at the Elder Cohousing Symposium in Wilmington NC.
- Heidi secured a grant to compare coho and condos in terms of resident civic/political engagement.
- We applied for an NSF grant.
- Our research-l community has grown to 125 subscribers!
- We are building a database for our online Bibliography – which has grown to over 150 articles – which will soon searchable by author, article name, year of publication and keyword
We are grateful for your donation. Thank you!
Cohousing Research Network team